Thursday, December 22, 2011

Get What You Need



Last night over drinks I was reminded of how much I used to like live music, and how long it's been since I've gone to shows regularly.

Matthew Sweet is playing Yoshi's next week, and I'm considering hitting up one of the shows. I haven't listened to him for years, but seeing a link to that show on SF Gate took me back ten years to my college days, and I've been letting YouTube play me some of the songs off Girlfriend.

It's probably a good thing that my tentative plans for this evening fell through, since I was able to finish one Christmas present (the last one to be shipped), and get within spitting distance of finishing the one that's due Saturday. Not bad, Sarah. Not bad. You're almost a productive citizen.

On nights I'm not going out, I've been watching Sons of Anarchy, on a recommendation from coworker Elsie. I actually really like it, much more than expected. Even before I realized that Gemma was the same actress that played Peggy from Married with Children.


1990


2009

Too bad Netflix only has the first two seasons. I'm a-gonna be impatient for new episodes to be uploaded.

No comments: