Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Cheese Stands

It's early yet to be making New Year's Resolutions, but I've been looking at myself tonight, this week, this month, and all I see is things falling apart, little by little. Financially, health-wise, emotionally. I thought I had it together, I really did, but it's been spiraling downwards a lot lately.

Plus side: it's not as sad as previous years. I'm just lost, not fallen.

So it doesn't hurt to start thinking again, ahead, about my goals for myself and for 2012. I'm not going to achieve the Master Plan unless I establish and stick to something.

That's all just hard to remember in the moment.

The goals for the rest of the year:
  1. survive;
  2. finish my Christmas knitting;
  3. find some New Year's Eve plans.

The goals to focus on for next year:
  1. Tighten my budget, and stick to it. More important now that my life's become more expensive, yet I still need to save for the Master Plan.
  2. Get back to healthy basics. Which means consistently working out, eating better, eating out less. Cooking more food.
  3. Detach. Never Never Land is getting old.
  4. Work harder. Stronger. With more zest and elan.

No comments: