- I don't get a lot of current "urban" fashion — especially since parts of it now exemplify things that, 10, 20 years ago, you only wore if your mom dressed you because you were incapable of doing it yourself (thinking here of the brims on baseball caps). But then, I have to concede that in the early '90s, I wore spandex capris in a bright flower print, and thought I was cool. So maybe I shouldn't talk.
- At some point in time, there was a Church of Sarah. I'd forgotten about it, but Elsie brought it up again today. By her reckoning, I only had the one worshipper, who has since moved away, so maybe it's high time I got back around to proselytizing and building up a congregation. Also, I need to drag my errant lamb back and punish his wandering ass.
- I'm giving up on snap traps. After being kept up until almost two in the morning last night, I've moved up to trays of sticky foam in my war with my Unwanted Roommate. We (or, rather, Elsie and I) have decided to name him Jim.
- Based on a dream I had a couple months ago, I've been working on a new ceramic friend. He's still not done: there's a lot of detail work that's needed. But the bulk of his body is complete. Meet Bruce:
At least, that's the working title name for now.
- Moving is still on my mind, in different aspects. Thank you, Josh, for the perspective.
- Barbecue ribs are still Reason Number One that I could never be a vegetarian. Always nice to reaffirm that to myself. Sorry, brother mine.
- It's been something of Early '90s War with Geof today. So far: