Thursday, July 22, 2010

Not My Friend

Well, that was a bad idea. On the bus ride to work this morning, we got to the halfway point of my trip when suddenly my stomach overturned and I started thinking it might be a good idea to look for a plastic baggie in case my morning coffee decided to come back up. We got to the Castro MUNI station, and after a shaky three steps I realized this was not the day to go to work.

Riding a community bus in a hilly neighborhood when you're feeling nauseous, by the way, is highly not recommended. I think the lady who foolishly sat next to me on a practically empty bus started to regret her decision when she noticed I spent most of the time with my eyes closed and clutching at the bar in front of me.

I spent the day in bed, having really strange dreams and being further thankful for Netflix via the Wii. A reminder to never, ever take Vicodin again. Ever.

Really. Never. Remind me of this next time I even think about it.

No comments: