Thursday, May 22, 2008

Going Commando

Being low on quarters, it's been a couple weeks since I had a chance to do laundry. Hence, my stock of comfortable underwear (panties that will not give me a wedgie or bind my fattened buttocks) is dangerously low. Tuesday afternoon I found myself down to an old high-leg that's probably from my college years ... or the slightly-too-tight low-rise pair I bought 10 pounds ago (that's 10 pounds lighter, yo). I opted for the high-legs, but they were so loose and uncomfortable (and the elastic around the waist was so annoying) that I ended up removing them halfway through the night and going the rest of my work evening sans culottes.

The dilemma came up again yesterday afternoon. I eyed my last pair of wearable panties (the too-tights). I put them on and squirmed uncomfortable, trying to decide if I could get used to the binding. Then I remembered the night before, and the hours of wedgie-less comfort.

So I spend the day commando. Went to an afternoon meeting at the office, then to pub trivia, then back to work for my normal shift, with nothing between my cooch and the world except my double-lined work pants. And I loved it.

And that's my confession for the day, as well as my suggestion. Let your delicates be free from the annoyance of underwear. Strip off that nasty garment, and rejoice.

In other news, I stumbled upon this on Facebook. My friend posted it on another friend of hers' profile. These were my favorite Sesame Street characters when I was a kid. Enjoy.

No comments: