Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Orange Crusher

So yes, I did buy a new car on Friday. It's fancy and somewhat sexy (as much as a Ford Focus can be) and has butt warmers and yes, I did cry my eyes out giving up the keys to my old Baby.

(Wiping more tears away thinking about the old car.)

More details forthcoming, once I get a chance to take a few pictures and upload them to my Flickr account.

However, I did want to say I discovered The Guild on Netflix Instant this weekend, and have been watching it. And now I want to know why no one ever told me Wil Wheaton was on this show. I mean, oh my god. I can feel my old crush bubbling back up from 19 years ago.

That's all. Excuse me now while I go heart-bubble in front of the TV some more before bed.

PS: You're right. I probably will stay up late Friday night just reading his blog, now that I remember it exists. Don't judge, pilgrim.

No comments: