Friday, March 27, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I do know when I'll be back again ... at least, when I'm -supposed- to be back. ;)

There are many things to be nervous about while travelling. The thing I'm most nervous about? Leaving my cell phone behind. I'm not bringing it with me, for fear of losing it and so I don't have to go scrambling for a converter to keep it charged. Instead, my friend Emily has picked up a prepaid Belgian phone for me to use while I'm out there.

But yeah, this is the part of the trip that freaks me out the most, being cell-less. I'm funny like that.

Now, to get dressed. Wouldn't do to still be in my robe and towel when the SuperShuttle arrives. Since I won't have too much access to the internet, updates will probably be between sporadic to non-existent. You can email me if you like, and I'll try to get back to you when I'm at a Cyber Cafe.

See you in almost two weeks!

No comments: